Many people are addicted to their phones. This addiction is very difficult to break- phones are constant sources of entertainment and are always available when we want them.
There needs to be a lot of effort and planning put into breaking bad phone habits.
Your time could be spent doing other, more important, activities. If you spend hours a day scrolling through social media, you may feel pressured for time.
You might also miss your hobbies. By putting the phone down, you are taking steps to value your time again.
With this course you’ll learn how to reduce phone addiction and become productive.
- 5 Healthy Cell Phone Habits
- 5 Hobbies to Help you Manage Your Phone Addiction
- 5 Steps to Use your Phone Less
- Best Ways to Spend Less Time Scrolling
- How to Spot a Phone Addiction In Others
- How to Test if You’re Addicted to Your Phone
- Spending a day away from your Phone
- Why Everyone Should take Breaks from Social Media
- Why Its easier than ever to become addicted to your phone
- Why Social Media is so addictive